
This is a standard Lao egg roll recipe. A lot of Laotians make theirs similar to mine, as this version is popularly known for being made in this style for parties. I hope you guys enjoy this! 😋 Ingredients for the filling: Roughly 1/2 cup of mushrooms Two cups of carrots 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 lb chicken 2 small individual servings of the Mung bean noodle or two cups 2 Tablespoons of sugar 1/2 tablespoon of Knorr chicken powder 3 tablespoons of Thai chicken seasoning (optional) White pepper to taste 1 egg (I didn’t mention in the video but I did crack an egg for the filling to make it sticky so it’s easier to work with) **TIP** everyone’s food preference is different so you can precook a little bit of the egg roll filling in a separate pan by itself to taste if it’s seasoned enough for your tastebuds Also, you can use a little bit of garlic and onion powder for this even though I didn’t use it this time 😁 Everything else needed: Spring roll wrappers Oil A dipping sauce of your choice (Vietnamese nuoc mam or sweet Thai chili sauce are both great options) ================================== ** DISCLAIMER: Yes, I do receive a small commission if you choose to purchase from these links below. However, I ONLY link products that I use daily and highly recommend** AFFORDABLE LOTUS FLOWER MOLD: https://amzn.to/2Y9HPuO LOTUS FLOWER MOLD: https://amzn.to/2IzZtlV AFFORDABLE FOOD SLICER: https://amzn.to/2IyyDdO KITCHENAID STAND MIXER: https://amzn.to/2XygHIy NINJA PROFESSIONAL BLENDER: https://amzn.to/2Y7w6g7 KIWI THAI KNIFE: https://amzn.to/2X5AZtT KIWI PAPAYA SHREDDER: https://amzn.to/2XqSQdP
HOW TO MAKE LAO EGGROLLS - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 399 views views | 943 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 16 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét