
Spicy papaya salad is always bomb. Fun fact, if I don’t eat papaya salad at least once a week, I feel like I don’t have my life together lol. There’s so many different ways you can customize the tray. This is the most simplest, quickest, and most basic way to do it. It’s so fun making it though! Laotians don’t measure anything so here is a basic guideline Ingredients for the papaya salad: Shredded papaya, half of a small papaya Handful of tomatoes (no such thing as too much in my opinion 🤷🏻♀️) Lime (depends on how sour you want it) 3 Thai eggplants 1 small spoonful of shrimp paste 1/8 of a cup of padaek to start Fish sauce, 1 tablespoon to start (taste it before it gets too salty) Msg to taste 2 small spoonfuls of sugar Everything else I used on the platter: Vermicelli rice noodles Cucumber Steamed Vietnamese pork Ping gai chicken Fried pork skins (also known as chicharrones in Spanish, kiep moo in Lao) Hard boiled eggs ENJOY!! Please check out other videos on my channel 💕🇱🇦 ================================== ** DISCLAIMER: Yes, I do receive a small commission if you choose to purchase from these links below. However, I ONLY link products that I use daily and highly recommend** AFFORDABLE LOTUS FLOWER MOLD: https://amzn.to/2Y9HPuO LOTUS FLOWER MOLD: https://amzn.to/2IzZtlV AFFORDABLE FOOD SLICER: https://amzn.to/2IyyDdO KITCHENAID STAND MIXER: https://amzn.to/2XygHIy NINJA PROFESSIONAL BLENDER: https://amzn.to/2Y7w6g7 KIWI THAI KNIFE: https://amzn.to/2X5AZtT KIWI PAPAYA SHREDDER: https://amzn.to/2XqSQdP
HOW TO MAKE A LAO PAPAYA SALAD PLATTER TRAY - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 297 views views | 943 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 14 Jan 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét